Cyber Threat and Incident Response On Demand
The average, cyber attack costs a business £3.18 million per data breach per year. Without a cyber incident response plan, the second a business incurs a cyber incident, it immediately starts to incur losses. A cyber incident response plan will financial losses and business disruption. Makarov offers a Incident Response Planning Service and incident response on demand, direct emergency response assistance.
Makarov ensures your business data is secure, recoverable and accessible by:
- Providing fast and effective support available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Working proactively, finding problems before they compromise your data, using our intelligence service
- Ensuring you’re compliance with data security regulations such as FCA and GDPR
- Implementing high-level security technology to keep your data safe
- Cyber security training for your employees
- Implementing multi-factor authentication to reduce the risks associated with compromised passwords
- Implementing dark web monitoring and hunting.
Cyber Incident Response On-Demand Emergency Support
When a cyber security threat manifests itself, with a cyber incident response plan you will know how to react. A cyber incident response team, needs to mobilise instantly, as a cyber attack may take only seconds.
Our support is just a phone call away, no matter the nature of the crisis you are facing. Our focus will be to minimise business downtime, while ensuring the security of your data. If data breaches have occurred, we will work with you to identify the scope of breaches and start contacting affected customers.
The Makarov Cyber Emergency Incident Response On Demand Team accelerates the speed of remediation of security breaches, malware and other potentially catastrophic incidents, the service includes:
- Ransomware Support
- Root Cause Analysis
- Malware Containment and Protection
- Business Remediation & I.T Restoration
Cyber Security Services
Makarov Threat Response expertise includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- Perimeter protection
- Firewall platforms
- Intrusion Prevention Systems and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Comprehensive network vulnerabilities risk assessment
- Penetration testing
- Advanced anti-phishing, anti-malware and anti-virus solutions
- Anti-ransomware solutions
- Endpoint security
- Cloud and virtualization security
- Mobile devices security
- IT Security Compliance
- 24/7 proactive security monitoring.
Contact us Today